Outline of the Congress
|Name||The 47th Congress of the Japanese Headache Society|
|Theme||Further challenge to headache science with narrative based medicine|
|Date||November 15(Fri.) - 16(Sat.), 2019|
|Venue||Royal Pines Hotel Urawa
Zip 330-0062 Nakacho 2-5-1, Urawa-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama
|Chairperson||Yuichi Maruki, M.D. (Representative director of the Saitama Neuropsychiatric Institute)|
Sun-Planet Co., Ltd
Call for Paper
-August 30 (Fri), 2019 *JPT
Notice of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the first author in September.
Oral presentation only
English or Japanese
How to submit abstracts
- Please download the abstract submission form below and send it to the secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Abstract title should be within 100 characters (Approx. 20 words).
- Abstract text should be within 1500 characters (Approx. 250 words).
The 47th Congress of the Japanese Headache Society encourages young neurologists and health experts in Asian countries to submit abstracts on clinical studies and basic research in the oral presentation. If Travel Grant is approved, part of your travel expenses will be covered by the Society.
The Society will offer:
- Travel Fee: Maximum JPY 50,000
- Registration Fee: Free
-August 30 (Fri), 2019 *JPT
Applicants should be:
- Young Neurologists, headache related health experts or medical residents submitting an abstract from Asian countries outside of Japan.
- The first author and a presenter of the submitted abstract.
- Under 40 years-old at the congress.
- Travelling expenses are not covered by any sponsor-companies or the Japanese Headache Society.
How to Apply
- Please download the application form (abstract submission form) below and send it to the secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Travel Grants will be provided after your presentation at the congress.
- Please be responsible for your accommodation and travel arrangements, and obtaining VISA.
- Result will be announced by e-mail in September.
Invited Lecture 1
Headache medicine:Past, Present and Future
Spealer: David W. Dodick (Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, USA)
Invited Lecture 2
Some update of headache medicine in Korea
Spealer: Byung-Kun Kim (Department of Neurology, Eulji Hospital, Eulji University)
Invited Lecture 3
How to make your headache clinic more effective
Spealer: Elizabeth Leroux (Montreal Migraine Clinic, CANADA)
Guidelines for Presenters
Onsite registration is available.
Please come to the registration desk directly for your participation.
|JHS (Japanese Headache Society) Member||JPY 15,000|
|IHS (International Headache Society) Member||JPY 15,000|
|Medical Staff (Non-Member)||JPY 5,000|
* Students and trainees are required to submit an official letter or a document for identification at Registration Desk.
|Date and Time||: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM, November 15 (Fri)|
|Venue||: Banquet hall "ROYAL PRINCESS", 4F Royal Pines Hotel Urawa|
|Fee||: Included in registration fee|
|Dress Code||: Informal|